Jason Baker Team - Rise Realty Montana
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
Compensation is: $50,000 - $100,000 your first year and unlimited growth potential
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$50,000 - $100,000 at plan
About Jason Baker Team - Rise Realty Montana
The Jason Baker Team at Rise Realty was rated the #1 team in all of Montana by Real Trends Wall Street Journal. Our mission is to deliver the dream of homeownership everywhere and help our agents become millionaires through real estate. There is always room to move up, and grow within the organization, and start your own team. We do have benefits for those that qualify. We offer full training, a fun atmosphere, a great work environment, and a superb culture. We laugh a lot.