The Donovan Team
Licensed Real Estate Administrative Assistant/Management Trainee willing to work hard and be trained for position with a high energy and highly productive team. This can be a management trainee track. Must possess basic management skills needed to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and be attentive to accuracy in the documentation, assignment and follow up of service to the customer. Please note this is not a paid real estate sales training opportunity. You must enjoy working in a structured setting and following company procedures and policies. If your goal is work as an independent real estate salesperson please see our on-line offering for Real Estate Showing Assistant.
This position is for someone who has an active real estate sales license but does not want to pursue a full blown real estate sales career.
The Real Estate Sales Administrative Assistant/Management Trainee is someone with real estate sales experience who loves being involved in helping people with their real estate needs but wants to pursue a different career path as a salaried employee helping a real estate team to achieve its goals. This highly organized systematic and detail oriented person will not only be providing excellent customer service but they will also play a key role as a member of the brokers personal real estate team staff.
- As the member of the brokers staff team your job duties may include but not be limited to
- Calling, emailing and texting customers and clients who have contacted our office to assist them in moving forward in the home
- buying and selling process
- Setting appointments and updating client records in our database for future follow-up calls.
- Occasionally assisting with showing properties and/or describing our home selling process to a homeowner
- Coordinating activities with our showing and selling agents and the transaction and marketing coordinators.
- Conducting surveys of clients, customers, home sellers, buyers and other callers to determine their specific real estate needs
- Following up consistently, together with your fellow team members, to help callers achieve their real estate goals and dreams.
- Your position on the brokers real estate team staff will require drive, tenacity and desire to achieve or exceed outstanding productivity for the team. The team sets annual quarterly and monthly goals and team mates record productivity and sales metrics and track them as well as participating in regularly scheduled team accountability planning and review workshops.
Prerequisites for this job:
- Active real estate salesperson license and local real estate board and MLS membership.
- Reside in Pinellas County within ½ hr of Largo.
- At least 1 year of real estate sales experience with a minimum of 3 closed transactions
- Comfortable handling a high call volume
- Enjoy gathering relevant information from customers
- Good data entry skills, spelling and grammar and be conscientious about updating customer database records
- Competent on MLS software, Microsoft office word and excel and CRM database management.
- Believe in the values and benefits of Home Ownership in America and would welcome any opportunity to reach out to their sphere of influence and beyond to share helpful, educational and entertaining real estate information
- $10.00 / hr to start. Compensation reviews commensurate with individual and team performance, productivity and demonstrated improvement and managerial responsibility.
$10 hr to start
About The Donovan Team
We are a Professional Residential Real Estate Practice of "Can-Do" Agents and staff members. Our organization takes pride in ensuring that our clients' Buying and Selling experience is above and beyond their expectations. It is also our passion to guide our team members in their personal and professional development so as to achieve their full potential through the latest technology and training while gaining "hands on experience".