The Donovan Team
- Wanted: Client Service Specialist needed immediately for a position with a high energy and highly productive team.
- Your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability will be utilized to handle the constant flow of leads coming through our call center.
- The right person for this position is attentive to accuracy in the documentation, assignment and follow up of all service and assistance to the customer.
Job Responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Following up, calling, emailing and texting current and prospective customers and clients to assist them in moving forward in the home buying and selling process.
Setting appointments and updating client records in a CRM database for future follow-up.
Occasionally assisting with showing properties and / or describing our home selling process to a homeowner.
Coordinating activities with our showing and selling agents and the transaction and marketing coordinators.
- Active real estate salesperson license and local real estate board and MLS membership - or be willing to obtain immediately.
- Reside in Nassau or Suffolk county within ½ hr of Hicksville.
At least 1 year of real estate sales or closely related experience with a minimum of 3 closed transactions.
$30,000 - $45,000 at plan (commission + bonuses)
About The Donovan Team
We are a Professional Residential Real Estate Practice of "Can-Do" Agents and staff members. Our organization takes pride in ensuring that our clients' Buying and Selling experience is above and beyond their expectations. It is also our passion to guide our team members in their personal and professional development so as to achieve their full potential through the latest technology and training while gaining "hands on experience".