The Young Team
We’re looking for a motivated real estate assistant to assist Josh Young and complete administrative tasks. An Administrative Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills, and developing into a supportive leader within the team.
Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly, is great at communication, and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Liaising between Josh Young and clientele
- Screening messages
- Notifying Josh of important information
- Overseeing schedules and travel arrangements
- You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data
- Keeping Josh's CRM clean and up to date
- Completing other administrative and personal tasks as needed to support the team and Josh Young
- Manage and organize agent's schedule
- Communicate with all current and upcoming clients weekly
- Confirm and schedule appointments
- Manage emails
- Manage personal responsibilities such as car maintenance, insurances, etc.
- Prepare for listing appointments
- Communicate necessary information to the operations team about current or upcoming inventory
- Answer phones
- Make travel arrangements
- Prepare reports
- File and organize documents
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Hold the agent accountable to their goals while helping build their business
- Work in the CRM to manage leads
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and a tight deadline
- High school diploma required
- Knowledge of how to use excel and google sheets is preferred
$30,000-$35,000 annual salary
About The Young Team
The Young Team is a dynamic team of real estate experts in Cleveland, Ohio dedicated to revolutionizing the real estate experience. We are striving to change the way real estate is practiced in the area by providing a level of service that will become the golden standard for other realtors across the region. As a top producing real estate team in the region growing the business 20% year over year, and over 20 years in the business, we are looking for someone to help us continue our growth as one of the top teams in the largest brokerage in the world.