Real Estate license not needed
The main focus of the Real Estate Sales Acquisitions Specialist is to produce purchase contracts. You will be supported on the front end by a strong lead generation team providing a consistent flow of appointments booked with qualified leads and an escrow team on the back end to handle the details after going into contract. Your main objective is to execute the sales process developed by the company prior to, during, and after each appointment and to meet and/or exceed all performance metrics. This role requires a true relationship builder with excellent interpersonal skills and who has a focus on the hunt and close. You are results-oriented, persistent and nothing gets in your way or deters you from closing the deal. You live for the sale and are a true deal closer. People skills, listening skills, and relationship-building skills will be the key to success in this role. Earning potential for this role will be significant for competitive, motivated, and results-oriented individuals.
Average producers earn $150,000 (base salary + commission)
- Uphold and model Osborne Homes' core values of open-mindedness, urgency, accountability, transparency, and innovation at all times
- Meet all daily and weekly metrics for phone calls made, talk time, appointments completed, offers made, and contracts obtained
- Participate in Acquisitions Daily Huddle every morning
- Attend all in-person or phone meetings booked for you by the inside sales team and execute the sales process exactly as specified
- Review your recorded phone appointments with the sales manager weekly for feedback, role-playing, and improvement
- Consistently and accurately track all leads and appointments in CRM software
- Build and maintain relationships with potential sellers and understand and speak to their pain point/s
- Meet with clients remotely or in their homes to present offers
- Assertive and consistent follow-up on all offers made to close deals
- Face-to-face and remote selling experience required
- Persuasive, communicative, and outgoing personality
- High energy
- Excellent written and verbal skills and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Highly effective communication and negotiation skills
- Salesforce CRM experience - preferred
- Highly competitive and results-driven attitude
Please read and understand the hiring process. Applications that do not follow all steps will not be considered for the position.
- Must upload resume
- Must take Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment - This will tell us whether or not you have the natural attributes that align you with this role.
- Must Take the Predictive Index Cognitive Assessment - This will tell us if you have the cognitive ability to give you the best chance of success in this role.
$150,000 base + commission
About Osborne Homes
Osborne Homes was founded in 2007 with its first office in Fresno. As real estate investors, we have extensive experience in professionally assessing a property’s value in any given market. Our highly qualified team is dedicated to helping homeowners sell their property for cash, fairly and quickly. We have purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 2,500 properties in California. Our main office is now in Orange County, CA but in early 2020 we decided to go to a 100% work-from-home model and we plan to stay that way!
- 100% WFH
- Full benefits
- 401k with company match
- Very growth-focused culture
- Will be surrounded with A-Players
- Get your birthday off!