Life Property Buyers / BBPO Group LLC
Are you a Master Salesperson? If so, please keep reading.
We are expanding our 3 Top Sales Divisions in Colorado, San Antonio and South Florida Marketplaces and will be hiring 6 to 9 exceptional candidates over the next 30 days. This is a newer division that will be focusing on acquiring investment properties and selling in-house investment projects to real estate investors.
Here's a little background on us:
- We strive for mastery in everything we do including developing world-class salespeople, investors, and human beings.
- One of our three divisions, Life Property Buyers, is one of the Top 3 Single Family Homebuyers in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
- Our other divisions in Jacksonville and San Antonio have been disrupting the Residential Real Estate Single-Family acquisition marketplace over the last year.
- These two divisions accounted for over $1.6M in Sales over the last 12 months.
- Our salespeople are highly equipped to acquire and sell some of the most competitive, non-commoditized products/properties in the entire industry, with a phenomenal commission potential. (Most companies will say this but can't deliver, let’s keep it real.)
- A unique and proprietary Algorithm to process Big Data is what gives us an unfair competitive advantage in our markets.
- We promote Internally and have tremendous room for advancement in our growing organization.
- We are fanatical about bringing into our company only the right fit. Therefore we protect our culture at all costs. It's been labeled as inspiring, challenging, competitive, and extremely fun and drama free.
- Come and build a career with the best. We are on track to become one of the top 1% sales organizations in the Miami Dade / Colorado / San Antonio Real Estate Markets.
- Technology, systems, and support are world-class and ever-changing.
This position entails making rapid decisions, often based on very little information. Novel ideas and confidence are required to deal with quickly changing conditions. Challenge and pressure are day-to-day operations. There is a good degree of difference from one day to the next, with shifting priorities and new problems to solve daily. Problems may be situational, factual, or people-based. Solving them involves analysis, creativity, and working with others. In dealing with other people, poise, confidence, and influence are required. Overall flexibility in work style, including involving other people, is important.
Established company policies or systems will need to be questioned in an effort to affect positive change. Improvements need to be creative, innovative, unproven, and sometimes risky. Confidence in these solutions, even when faced with strong opposition, is required. Persistence in achieving results is necessary. The focus of the job is the reaching of goals, rather than the details of how things get done. There is a need to freely and easily delegate these details to others, applying pressure for timely results. There is much freedom in this position, which requires independence and self-reliance in setting priorities and determining objectives. This broadly focused job requires a generalist who is more concerned with the strategies involved in reaching goals than with specific or detailed tactics.
Compensation: Salespeople who meet/exceed company quota will have on-track earnings of $133,000+
If you are not extremely confident in your ability to sell and that you have what it takes to master the role, please do not apply. Only the strongest candidates will make it through our hiring process. These positions are for individuals looking to become world-class salespeople, investors, and human beings. This is a career, not just a "job." Our people will have the ability to earn really well and invest in their future through real estate.
- Negotiate purchase contracts with homeowners and Real Estate Agents
- Outbound prospecting. 100+ call per day
- Respond and convert inbound leads to appointments and potential contracts
- Out of office marketing and sales development activities
- Manage a database of prospects and clients
- Analyze acquisition opportunities for their viability
- Provide daily reporting of sales activities to leadership
- Maintain and exceed company designated quotas and KPIs
- Collaborate daily with a fast-paced team
- Bring new ideas to the organization when opportunities for improvement present themselves
- Comfortable with risk
- Takes initiative
- Driven to get things done
- Positive response to pressure
- Must be able to work close to full-time. Schedules can be somewhat flexible with advancement
- Background and track record of success in selling is preferred
- Clean background check required
- Drivers license required
- College experience preferred, but not required
- Must be extremely proficient in selling over the phone and in-person
- A Real Estate license is not required, but many salespeople will eventually become licensed. If you are considering getting licensed in the future this could be a perfect fit
$133,000+ per year
About Life Property Buyers / BBPO Group LLC
We are a rapidly growing, family-oriented company that treats all team members like our own family! We buy and sell distressed properties with a unique approach to marketing. Join us to be a part of a growing company ready to disrupt the real estate investing industry!
To fit in our companies culture you must:
- Strive for excellence
- Always have a positive mindset and take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your work without blame and excuses. If team members have problems, they solve them and then they share the problems and solutions with others so everyone can learn from their issues.
Our core values:
- Family first
- Excellence: Strive for mastery