Fast and Slow Investments
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated, tenacious sales person who isn’t afraid of prospecting. You’ll use consultative sales tactics while meeting with homeowners who want to sell their property to you.
People with a thirst for knowledge, a desire to improve on a daily basis, and who leave “no stone unturned” make a great fit with our company.
- Are you great on the phone?
- Do people instantly like you within a few minutes of meeting you?
- Are you persuasive without being pushy?
- Do you have prior experience in sales?
We’re a fast moving team that’s on a mission to grow.
You’ll be prospecting for deals, running appointments with sellers, making both written and verbal offers, and updating all of your activities in our CRM. We have a weekly meeting that you’ll be expected to attend and to report numbers. Other than that, we expect you to be out in the field closing deals!
Conduct seller appointments over the phone or in person; build rapport with property owners
- Negotiate sales contracts
- Establish and maintain a buyer network
- Exceed monthly revenue targets
- Manage leads within the company CRM: Logging all contact attempts, conversations and any other detail that is relevant to the property
- Perform market research and build a working knowledge of the target zip codes and neighborhoods
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Analyze each lead opportunity, including confirming the ARV (After Repair Value) of each appointment
- Work closely with Lead Processors to provide feedback and coaching to improve qualification rates
- Be aware of your strengths and weaknesses (and ask for help when needed)
- You are a self-starter and don’t need someone constantly cracking the whip to be motivated
- You are a world-class communicator
- You are willing to go above and beyond to be successful working in a remote environment
- You are amazing working with people and helping them reach their goals
- You get excited at the idea of a profit sharing position because the sky's the limit
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Prior inside and outside sales experience - Real Estate Acquisition experience is a plus. Real Estate License is not required
- Consistent and proven track record of closing new business
- Professional business image, as you will be the face of the company in the field
- Strong English –written/verbal; Spanish language skills a plus
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- High level of integrity and respect for others
- Excellent rapport builder with a direct selling style - using various sales techniques to "always be closing"
- Technical ability to learn our systems and standard operating procedures
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve closing
- Awareness of your strengths and weaknesses (and asking for help when needed)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Quick response times
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
$100,000+ Profit sharing income
About Fast and Slow Investments
- Our team is driven by high goals, high standards, and high levels of success all while having fun and operating in a positive environment
- We are hard-working creative problem solvers who work as a team to bring solutions to home owners
- We are constantly working to improve and grow; always striving for further success