- Are you a self-motivated, independent and people-oriented salesperson?
- Do you want to be the boss of your paycheck and time?
- Are you a great listener and problem-solver?
- Do you want to join a dynamic and high-performing team?
- Are you obsessed with goal-setting and getting results?
If you answered YES to all of the above then please read on!
Because this is a commission-based position, the ideal candidate will be hungry to get more business and isn't afraid to take occasional appointments on evenings or weekends.
This position has the potential for 6-figure income with high performance.
Schedule and attend a minimum of 25 appointments per month to reach a minimum of 300 appointments for the year
- Reviews all new leads submitted to company CRM
- Follow’s up with new leads to determine if company’s service is a good fit for our customer and if so, schedules appointment with customer
- Personallycommits to spending a minimum of 40 hours a week unmonitored reviewing leads, following up with leads, and scheduling and attending appointments produced on time and on schedule
Produce a monthly success-ratio equal to 25% or 1 contract for every 4 appointments
- Follows the company’s documented sales process
- Attends training sessions to learn how to negotiate offers on properties with homeowners effectively
- Thinks critically to determine the solution we can provide for our customers
- Effectively qualifies and disqualifies leads to maximize time, efficiency, and conversions
Produce a monthly average deal size of $10,000
- Negotiates the best purchase contracts possible to maximize company profits while still achieving positive reviews from customers
- Maximizes time spent with distressed/motivated leads
Achieve 20 Positive Google Reviews and YouTube Testimonials for the Year
- Spends time building rapport and getting to know our sellers
- Provides an offer and solution that our customers are willing to speak highly of post-closing
- Oversees any seller complaints and makes sure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Have a 2-year track record of successful sales experience with proven experience hitting sales goals
- Possess excellent organization, time management and follow-up skills
- Are an enthusiastic, outgoing, people person
- You are dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken
- You can work independently with minimal supervision and are self-motivated to make a lot of money
- You possess strong problem-solving skills and can provide solutions to prospects
- You demonstrate past experience closing and negotiating sales both over the phone and in-person
- You are a team player who thrives working in a tight-knit company where your performance directly affects the income of the entire team
About Pioneer Homes
Pioneer Homes is Detroit's leader in cash flow rental properties. Over the past decade, we've completed over 2,000 property deals - valued in excess of $175 million - with clients across six continents.
Deeply rooted in the Detroit and Metro Detroit communities, we are in the business of revitalizing communities, reinventing properties, renewing partnerships, and realizing opportunities.
We work with local, out-of-state, and foreign investors, who choose us for our personal attention, transparency, and history of delivering positive returns for our clients.