Our Team is looking for a runner! If you find yourself wondering what that may be, it's the crucial member of our team who keeps the ball rolling by meeting vendors onsite, dropping client gifts at closings, and overall, keeping the team efficient! If you do not mind running errands throughout the Twin Cities and taking the initiative to complete tasks, this is the position for you!
The ideal candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented member of our team will need to possess skills in prioritizing responsibilities, effective time management, and much more!
- Meet and work with preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc when needed.
- Assist other team members in preparing closing gifts and ensuring delivery.
- Responsible for placing marketing signs at various properties.
- Door to door marketing activities.
- Assist with the preparation and marketing of homes via photography, marketing material drop-offs and more.
- Work as a secondary liaison for the team to provide any necessary information/documentation to help get properties to a successful closing.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent and fellow team members, organizing workflow, and reducing inefficiencies.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine - able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, as well as solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$15 - $20 (Based on Experience)
About Team Edelstein
Team Edelstein is based out of Coldwell Banker Burnet's office in St. Paul. We are constantly striving to grow our client base and team through exceptional customer care, our learning-based mentality, and continuous goal setting. Watch our introductory video to learn more about us and why we love what we do: https://www.teamedelstein.com/about-us/.