Bell Tower Real Estate Team
The Bell Tower Real Estate Team is seeking a part-time Runner to handle important tasks. This is an entry level position and a great way to learn the business and work your way up. We value people who are thorough and detailed- oriented, conscientious, enjoy working with others, are great team players and have outgoing, amiable personalities. If this describes you, please appy.
- Transports various items to and from various locations and vendors, ensuring proper care of items handled during transport.
- Prepares and maintains accurate transportation logs, vehicle fuel consumption logs, and other data as required.
- Assists in moving and setting up materials, equipment, and furniture, as appropriate to the requirements of the position.
- Attends meetings as required.
- May perform clerical duties such as typing, making copies, and distributing mail as required.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects.
- Reliable Vehicle
- Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for up to four (4) hours per day.
- Possession of a valid Virginia driver's license is a requirement for this job.
About Bell Tower Real Estate Team
The Bell Tower Real Estate Team is built on a strong foundation of core values and purpose. We operate in a fun, exciting and challenging environment that helps all of us achieve our goals. Each of our staff members and agents are dedicated to teamwork, self-improvement, positive attitudes and most importantly, a passion and drive to surpass the expectations of every client who does business with us. With sales of over 160 homes in 2019, we are one of the top real estate teams on the Peninsula and we work in the resale, new construction, commercial, and investment markets.