Unity Home Group, Inc.
Join the Team that cares about your success in Alaska!
Exceptional Career Opportunities in Anchorage! - On job training offered to the right candidates! - Must have or be willing to obtain Alaska Real Estate license. ( We can guide you through the process.)
Unity Home Group, Inc., Alaska's #1 Real Estate Team in Anchorage, Eagle River, and Wasilla currently has more leads than we can handle! Realistically earn $80,000 -$120,000 in your first 12 months.
Last year we experienced significant growth and need more licensed salespeople to keep up with the demand. In 2020 alone our sales volume increased over 70%.
Unity Home Group, Inc. is a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system, excellent training, and strong brand awareness. Whether you are looking for a new career, are new to Real Estate, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies, consistent training, state of the art offices, and energetic team environment providing support are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed
We may not be the largest but we sell the most homes in Anchorage, Eagle River and Wasilla!! This means you make more and we invest in your growth! Do you have what it takes to be of our elite team of professionals?
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Hard-working with great customer service.
- Unity Home Group, Inc. is looking for ambitious individuals for rewarding full-time real estate sales positions.
- Self-starters who are motivated, looking to be part of something bigger, want to build a career... and not just another job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line and others.
- Have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Cutting edge systems and tools to help streamline your business
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- State of the Art offices
- Amazing team culture
- A fun work environment that nurtures success
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet their needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Participate in team building, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers and writes for buyers based on needs
- Be part of our award winning culture and contribute where you can
- Meet with clients and work around their schedule
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 25 to 40 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Strong team player
- Current Real Estate License or willing to get one... we can guide you through the process.
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- Basic computer skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$85,000 - $100,000+ commission
About Unity Home Group, Inc.
About Unity Home Group
Our entire team is vested in all our customers’ buying or selling experiences. Our team members each play a specific role in making every transaction successful. We work together to ensure customers receive superb service and optimal results. Customers are the focus of our team. It is this team structure that has led to amazing results over the years.
We will sell over 700 homes in 2021 and are the industry leaders in Anchorage, Eagle River, and Wasilla. We plan to continue our growth through excellent customer service, creating an amazing consumer experience, and empowering our associates with cutting-edge systems, support, and technology.