Chubb Realty Group
Quincy / Boston / Braintree --- Free Leads And Listings - Call Today For Interview
We are seeking a talented Rental Agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy fast-paced work, show creativity and have a high degree of professionalism when working with our residents. The rental agent is responsible for successfully creating and maintaining successful relationships with landlords and closing the rental inquiries efficiently.
If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual who’s eager to make an impact in the lives of others and aspires to build a career around the creation and cultivation of meaningful relationships, our dynamic, customer-oriented position is perfect for you!
Self-assured and open-minded individuals who have a passion for selling and are willing to step outside their comfort-zones will thrive in this position.
Able to work evenings and weekends, while also learning to work with buyers in the Greater Boston / South Shore area.
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a timely fashion.
- Advertise available properties
- Follow up with all leads on a daily basis.
- Communicate with landlords in a clear and effective way.
- Prospect property owners for new listings and opportunities.
- Uphold company policy and professionalism when scheduling and performing apartment tours.
- Processing paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants.
- Present management opportunities in a positive light to prospective clients, both commercial and residential.
- Advertise available properties using MLS and a variety of media and promotional materials.
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospective customers.
- Confirm rental application data and personal references.
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status.
- Provide information on all aspects of properties.
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals.
- Create photo and video presentations of listings
- MUST HAVE VALID REAL ESTATE LICENSE
- Proven track record of successful sales or working experience as a leasing/rental agent.
- Basic understanding of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- High-energy and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service.
- Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone.
- Basic computer skills; typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Available evenings and weekends.
- Willing to work on commission.
- Working knowledge of rental/leasing practices.
- Up to date with property market status.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ready, willing and able to handle call volume and screening.
- Persuasive with marketing and sales skills.
- Customer service orientation.
$40,000 - $60,000 commission based
About Chubb Realty Group
Who are we? Great question!
The mission of the Chubb Realty Group, powered by eXp Realty, is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market, as well as in our business, empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Chubb Realty Group is an experienced Real Estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.