The Philly Apartment Company is seeking talented Rental Agent's to join our thriving team! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the largest third party rental company in Philadelphia. The rental market has never been better in Philadelphia and now is the time to get into the business!
The ideal candidate will enjoy fast-paced work, show creativity and have a high degree of professionalism when working with our clients. The rental agent is responsible for successfully creating and maintaining relationships with landlords and closing the rental inquiries efficiently.
We provide you with the tools you need to succeed through our training and mentoring programs. Organized and energetic individuals will take advantage of our free renter leads and be able to begin making money within days, not months!
We will constantly push you to step out of your comfort zone to break through barriers and conquer new goals. Our staff is always available to support you through your deals to make your process more streamline so you can close more deals!
As a Rental Agent with The Philly Apartment Company you can
• Make up to a six figure income
• Have a flexible schedule
• Find training and mentor-ship opportunities
• Find guidance on growing your business
Through lead generation, using your sphere of influence, you will see how your book of business expands rapidly in this busy market; not to mention the opportunity to make money immediately by renting apartments with free renter leads that the company provides you.
Unlike traditional real estate sales that can take 30 - 90 days for settlement and commission payout, a rental agent can expect to close deals within 14 days from start.
Your Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Prospect and screen potential tenants
• Present properties and provided amenities to prospective tenants
• Advertise available properties using company site and a variety of social media platforms.
• Confirm rental application data and personal references
• Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
• Provide information on all aspects of properties
• Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
• Must hold a valid PA Real Estate License or in the process
• Team player
• Customer service orientation
• Excellent negotiating and communication skills
• Basic understanding of MS Office
• Comfortable with commission based work
• High-energy and enjoy a fast-paced environment
• Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
• Available evenings and weekends
Founded in 2004, The Philly Apartment Company is the largest residential leasing firm in Greater Philadelphia. We provide renters with an efficient, cost free way to find an apartment, while also providing owners a variety of highly effective services to market their properties to prospective renters. Since our inception, we have worked with 1000’s of renters and landlords, leasing over 10,000 apartments to date. We have been able to achieve these results because we are different.