The Marriott Group
We are in need of our next great Rental Agent. The ideal candidate can seek out potential clients and turn them into actual customers. You should be knowledgeable in the local real estate market including neighborhoods, school districts and zoning ordinances.
If you’re ready to join a leading team who encourages employees to reach their greatest potential then apply today. We back you with continued training and administrative and marketing support.
- Validate all personal references and rental application information
- Establish rental rates by researching local markets and calculating costs to ensure fair and accurate pricing
- Promote available properties using various social media and websites to help ensure quick rental contracts
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically to maintain our level of company standards
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close the deal
- A proven record of sales experience and success
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
115000 - 130000 yearly
About The Marriott Group
The Marriott Group is a top producing real estate team that provides the systems, tools, training, mentorship, coaching & LEADS for agents to be successful. We are expanding across the country and can provide leads no matter where you live!