Horowitz Real Estate
Must Have a Real Estate License.
We are seeking a talented Rental Agent for Astoria and surrounding areas to join our thriving team!
The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy fast-paced work, show creativity and have a high degree of professionalism when working with our residents. The rental agent is responsible for successfully creating and maintaining successful relationships with landlords and closing the rental inquiries efficiently.
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a timely fashion
- Follow up with all leads on a daily basis
- Communicate with landlords in a clear and effective way
- Uphold company policy and professionalism when scheduling and performing apartment tours
- Processing paperwork in a timely fashion
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Confirm rental application data and personal references
- Provide information on all aspects of properties
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
- Proven track record of successful sales or working experience as a leasing/rental agent
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- High-energy and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Basic computer skills; typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- Available evenings and weekends
- Willing to work on commission
- Up to date with property market status
$75,000 - $150,000 commission-based
About Horowitz Real Estate
Horowitz Real Estate is a local real estate company based in Astoria, Queens focused on achieving results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative team approach within an ever-changing real estate market. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!