Bustos Real Estate (KW Utah Keller Williams)
We’re looking for an experienced real estate relationship manager to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a worthwhile opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today! We will pay for your real estate license!
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a high sense of urgency
- Must be passionate about growth and improvement
- Must be a problem solver
- Must have a desire to WIN!
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Bustos Real Estate (KW Utah Keller Williams)
Bustos Real Estate is one of the top producing real estate teams in the Greater Salt Lake City Area, with over 5,000 families served and over 550 Google reviews. We take pride in our three core values:
- Setting Higher Standards
- Fail Forward
We believe in providing an unbelievable client experience, and everything we do revolves around fulfilling on that experience.
If you are passionate about growth and appreciate a good challenge, then we invite you to join our team!