Ogle Property Solutions
We are looking to expand our Real Estate Relationship Management Team as we enter new thriving markets. This position is responsible for marketing properties, building lasting relationships with home buyers and investors, scheduling open houses, and showing properties.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who loves a fast-paced, client-based, attention to detail work environment. This position requires a 40-hour workweek, primarily Monday through Friday with occasional weekends and after-hour events.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Create new buyer contacts in order to develop and grow our existing buyers list
- Constant monitoring of available properties, and status along the sales process
- Works with the entire team utilizing tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to maximize profitable growth
- Develop strong business relationships with investor buyers for maximum results and revenue for the company
- Help to develop and implement improvement strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Use CRM software to maintain a database of current information on new sales opportunities as well as existing customers
- Close deals that achieve the best deal possible
- Produce sales reports on a regular basis to present a status update on progress towards company goals
- Close sales with qualified lead to generating new business and ensuring the client’s needs are met
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have great communication skills, presentation skills, customer service skills, and listening skills
- One year of work experience in sales
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Ogle Property Solutions
We are a well-known Wholesale company right in the heart of OKC. We have a vast range of markets that we are involved with and closing 30 - 35 contracts on a monthly basis. As we grow, we are looking for someone to come in and ensure our transaction process is as smooth as possible for everyone involved.
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members!