The IRBY Group
IRBY's Investor Relations Manager is the money-maker! On a daily basis, this IRBY warrior is marketing and selling investment properties.
The Investor Relations Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the company’s pricing strategies, sales, and marketing of our listed properties and overall management of the resale process. This will require learning, understanding, and implementing IRBY's pricing methods and negotiating each opportunity to maximize the profits on each sale.
Our company owns and renovates properties all over Mobile, south Alabama, the panhandle of Florida, and Southern Mississippi.
We are only looking for aggressive self-starters who can oversee and manage a high volume of projects successfully with very little or no direction. Although an active real estate license is not a requirement for initial hiring - it is encouraged.
You must have a desire for networking and a flexible schedule that will allow you to attend seminars, investor events, chamber of commerce events, and other networking functions.
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends
- Set aggressive sales goals with sales team
- Market properties according to established procedures and help develop new marketing channels
- Continuous building of our Investor List through networking, using your sphere of influence, and marketing the company
- Relentless improvement of process and procedures
- Attend networking functions to meet potential buyers and investors
- Constant monitoring of available properties, and status along the sales process
- Manage and facilitate successful acquisition activity with the sales team
- Work with team, utilize tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to maximize profitability
- Develop strong business relationships with buyers for maximum results and revenue
- Provide the company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvements strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- Assist the company with other related projects as needed
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise when necessary
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Money motivated
- Smart and well-presented with a professional demeanor
- Natural sales and networking ability
- Hard-working, self-motivated and highly organized
- Focused and competitive
- Excellent work ethic – punctual and reliable
$100,000+ at plan
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability & extreme ownership
- Team First
- Massive Action
- Integrity and Honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.