The IRBY Group
Please respond if you are a detail-oriented, results-driven overachiever and can prove it. Come help us build an empire within the Real Estate world.
IRBY’s team of elite warriors is looking to add a tech-savvy construction leader who is skilled in managing and coordinating a team of independent contractors, subs, and vendors in order to complete a high volume of residential rehabs within the Mobile, AL area. Rehabs will be based on energy efficiency and cutting-edge design to give us a competitive edge in the market and provide our customers with a home they can enjoy for years to come while maximizing revenue. The successful candidate will be motivated, enthusiastic, and experienced construction manager boasting precise, cost-effective, and timely results. We have a full pipeline of homes being remodeled each year and are willing to invest in the right person. IRBY warriors must be willing to learn and grow at all times and thrive in a team environment with extreme accountability. The Project Manager's main focus will be on residential development and re-development with the potential for future commercial real estate. Submit your resume here and complete the assessments that will be emailed to you immediately following.
- Manage all aspects of reconstruction from design to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases, monitoring permits, and daily oversight of subcontractors and project progress
- Establish and maintain each project's Scope of Work i.e. schedules, goals, and fundamentals, budget scope, lease structure, schedule constraints, etc
- Obtain subcontractor estimates and bids, plan material and purchase orders, ensure work is within project scope and manage subcontractors' progress against plan
- Identify potential roadblocks and develop strategies to mitigate impact
- Keep detailed notes on contractors and subcontractors to build the bench
- Vendor price negotiations for non-standardized items
- Communicate status of all projects on a weekly basis
- Participate in EOS responsibilities as pertinent
- Maintain Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement throughout IRBY Construction Department
- 5+ years of experience in construction management
- Expert knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods
- Competent in conflict and crisis management and strong leadership skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines
- Solid understanding of local, state and federal building code requirements
- Must be comfortable using scheduling software
$45,000 Base Salary + Commission on finished projects and Eligible for benefits package
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability & extreme ownership
- Team First
- Massive Action
- Integrity and Honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.