Real Estate Construction Project Manager - Rehab
Hometeam Solutions is currently seeking a full-time real estate construction project manager for our rehabs. If you are an experienced Construction Project Manager we'd love to talk about you joining our growing team. Apply now!
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables
- Predict resources needed to complete project
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites
- Draft and submit budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Manage costs in order to meet budget
- Provide direction over contracts and subcontracts
- Manage construction schedule and activities
- Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes
- Select and manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
- Coordinate efforts across entire project between architects, designers, engineers, and subcontractors
- Experience in project management within construction
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Hard-working willing to learn
- Enjoys working with a team
About Hometeam Solutions
Hometeam Solutions is a growing real estate investment company. We work directly with homeowners who are seeking to sell their homes directly to an investor and avoid the non-traditional real estate sales model. We close fast, buy the home “as-is”, and have an outstanding reputation. We are a rapidly growing team whose goal is to double our production in 2020. Will you be a part of that growth?
Are you looking for a new and exciting place to work where your ideas will be heard and results will be highly rewarded? Are you looking for a company you can grow with? If so, we would love to hear from you.