Dave Friedman Team
The Dave Friedman Team is seeking a Director of Recruiting to position the business for its next chapter. This is a full-time position for an energetic, enthusiastic, and outgoing leader with real estate sales experience. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success as a leader in residential real estate or other sales-related industries. They also likely have a history of rising to the top in any endeavor they attempt. Additionally, they are dynamic and influential, and are passionate about training, recruiting, and helping others grow.
As the Director of Recruiting & Training, you’ll implement the recruiting, training, and sales management vision of The Dave Friedman Team. You’ll lead and empower Agents to new levels of professional and personal growth. You’ll constantly be on the lookout for great talent and lead the recruiting efforts, focused on partnering with agents that align with The Dave Friedman Team values and high-performance standards.
Company Core Focus:
- Mission: To provide world-class service to the real estate consumer by continuously exceeding expectations through professionalism, integrity, and cutting-edge real estate technology.
- Passion: To create a better life and limitless opportunities.
- Niche: Training, Education, Tools, and Support to team members that consistently increases results and creates Raving Fans.
Company Core Values:
- We Hustle and Work Hard
- We Embrace Accountability, Coachability, and Discipline
- We Exude Boundless Positive Energy, Passion, and Enthusiasm
- We Have a Growth Mindset
- We are A Driven and Committed Team Player
- We Have Character, Integrity, and Humility
Submit Resume & Cover Letter today!
- Salary and Incentive Compensation with great opportunities for potential earnings
- KW Profit Share
- Be the standard-bearer, leading by example all under your charge.
- Meet or exceed company targets for growth in Agents and Production.
- Guide Agents in setting yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals.
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that Agents have access to top-tier training and educational opportunities.
- Recruit new, emerging, and proven real estate Agents that align with The Dave Friedman Team’s mission, values, and performance standards. Oversee the onboarding and ongoing training for new and experienced Agents.
- Collaborate with CEO, COO, Director of Operations, and others to ensure standards and expectations are being met.
- Host Agent Masterminds, Recruiting Events, and Group Interviews.
- Extraordinary people, leadership, management, and sales skills
- Proactive, positive, and service-minded attitude
- Proven record of success in residential real estate sales and leadership
- Extensive phone sales experience
- Ability to recruit effectively and consistently
- Ability to influence and inspire others
- Desire to be part of a high-performing team, and willingness to model and lead the way for others
- Active Real Estate License (not required but preferred)
$40,000 - $110,000 yearly
About Dave Friedman Team
A TOP Keller Williams Expansion Group in South Carolina - A team of high-level professional real estate specialists serving buyers, sellers, and investors in the South Carolina market.