We are a fast growing Real Estate Office seeking an Operations Manage to specialize in recruiting efforts for our active and established company.
If you are highly organized and exemplify a positive and team minded perspective, we want to talk to you. In this key role, you will be working closely with the principal broker in organizing and running the real estate brokerage with an emphasis on the following:
- Training and performance management
- On-boarding and policy implementation
- Agent recruitment/retention
- Ongoing staff/agent management
We are committed to attracting only the best, committed to our vibrant culture and we need your help to keep it that way.
- Assist and implement recruiting initiatives/activities/campaigns
- Interaction with our sales team
- Coordinate and implement training sessions
- Content creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design and changes
- Interviewing and hiring support staff
- 3+ years of administrative experience, required
- Previous management experience, required
- Previous Real Estate experience preferred, not required
- Impeccable leadership, customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur
- Strong leadership qualities; ability to supervise, train and motivate staff/agents
- Ability to work with broker associates, clients, and the public
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Strong Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter and more
$40,000 - $50,000+ bonus, DOE
About RE/MAX Innovation
We are a busy and rapidly expanding real estate firm in the top 10% of our marketplace. We strive for excellence and not only want to provide a great experience for our clients but also our Agents. We offer some unique and innovative strategies that provide proven results.