Giving Tree Realty
Were you born to be a salesperson? Do you develop strong relationships?
We are a dynamic firm and the fastest growing boutique real estate company in Charlotte. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in the area. We are a highly responsible, relationship focused team of real estate professionals who strive to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.
We are currently seeking a recruiter as an Inside Sales Agent. The Recruiting/ISA will assist BIC (Broker-in-Charge) with all recruiting activities including: prospecting, cultivating, nurturing, setting appointments and managing Real Estate Agent/leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about Real Estate Agents and schedule appointments with BIC/VP.
- Prospect for agents, all day every day
- Build a pipeline of future Agents
- The key to success is the plan we create together and following that plan
- Engage with Agents constantly, so that we are top of mind
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to Agent inquiries (usually in the form of emails) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, text messaging, coordination and scheduling of Real Estate Agent recruiting opportunities and overall management of recruiting pipeline through the recruiting cycle
- Accurately qualify potential Agents for interviews or business consults with BIC
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Manage cultivation of inbound employment opportunity inquiries to convert to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Previous recruiting
- Real Estate License
- An action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve big goals
- Innate sales talent
- Thick skin: Those who succeed at a high level face rejection frequently
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Total annual compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 (Bonus + Commission)
$50,000 -$60,000 annually (Bonus + commission)
About Giving Tree Realty
Giving Tree Realty was recently honored to receive the coveted "Best Places to Work in Charlotte" award! Tremendous opportunity to join a firm that is truly a family of caring individuals! We are a truly unique company who's Core Values are based on a foundation of GIVING BACK to the community.
Giving Tree Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate firms in the Carolinas'. We donate a portion of every real estate transaction to a local charity or non-profit organization. When you choose to work with us, you instantly become part of our good works.
Our office is in a Historic 1926 Building that is warm, cozy and inviting, with beautiful architecture and design. Some of the amenities include: Conference Room, Board Room, Kitchen, Private Outdoor Patio (with relaxed seating/music/fire pit table and more) and a 3rd floor Relaxation Room with massage chairs (coming soon). Enjoy the cool Dilworth vibe with great eateries, bars and shopping a short walk away.