BHHS Perrie Mundy Realty Group & California Realty
Are you a natural leader, influencer, passionate about reaching goals, and excited about having a great career? Consider aligning with the most respected brand in real estate! We are operating 5 fast-growing real estate offices in five cities in the Inland Empire of California. We currently have over 300 agents working for our firm, and we are growing quickly.
The next successful Recruiting Director will be an attractor who can connect, communicate, lead, and inspire agents to join the company. The Recruiting Director will be primarily focused on driving growth in the number of licensed real estate agents within the organization. The Recruiting Director will be self-driven, creative, and enjoy engaging with humans.
- Work with management to lead strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing agents and teams to the office.
- Build a bench of potential candidates and cultivate those relationships.
- Contact real estate agents to communicate the benefits of joining our team; articulate value proposition, and compensation plans when appropriate. Use phone calls, emails, text messages, social media, and direct mail.
- Use CRM, Recruiting software, Broker Metrix, social media, and online resources to target agents to contact, as well as build and manage candidate pipeline.
- Administer testing to determine candidate qualifications.
- Schedule potential agent recruitment appointments for yourself and with Branch Managers and/or Broker and maintain recruiting records as needed.
- Pre-interview over the phone and/or in-person to qualify candidates to present to Branch Managers and/or Broker.
- Gather competitive intelligence on competing companies to better understand how to sell the BHHS value proposition.
- Strategically partner with company management to recruit, schedule appointments, interview and provide candidate information. Offer input into hiring candidates, and making hiring decisions.
- Work as a team to achieve recruiting metrics, with a hiring target of 6-8 full-time, experienced agents per month.
- Regularly attend networking events to scout for new recruits.
- Build relationships and promote our company’s culture of success and integrity.
- Review, update, and present pipeline management on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with Management Team on strategic decisions supporting our evolution and growth.
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- Genuine long-term team player
- Positive self-motivator
- Organized and pragmatic; thrives in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent computer skills including experience with a CRM system or database to build and maintain pipeline of potential recruits
- Creative marketing skills to maximize social media platforms
- Ability to make cold calls with confidence and set appointments
- Ability to define goals, and then meet or exceed them
- Personable, easy to talk to, great listener, and love helping others
- Ability to prioritize and work independently supporting the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Real Estate experience is a MUST
To be considered for the position candidates MUST submit a cover-letter telling us your Real Estate recruiting experience and also include your social media information.
$50,000 - $120,000 DOE
About BHHS Perrie Mundy Realty Group & California Realty
Consider aligning with the most respected brand in real estate! We are operating 5 fast-growing real estate offices in five cities in the Inland Empire of California. We currently have over 300 agents working for our firm, and we are growing quickly.
We offer extensive training, world-class facilities, two Brokers to call for help, great culture, and the latest technology tools. We are looking for exceptional individuals to participate in our growth as we work to become the number one real estate firm in the Inland Empire!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise:
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.