Keller Williams Wellington
Lead one of Keller Williams's fastest-growing market centers in South Florida. We are a community of like-minded people pursuing mastery of craft and selves. Our expectation is that this market center will take its place among the truly elite within KWRI and beyond.
Our vision includes sustained growth in market share and technology without losing any of our KW culture, which is second to none in our region.
- This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership
- They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life
- They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency
- They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others
- This person has the desire to build a dominant real estate company
- They can prove this by demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit and lead others in their previous positions
- They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth Initiative standards and Market Center goals
$60,000 base + Commensurate with experience, to include base salary, performance-based (growth and profitability) bonuses. Potential for $100k+ in the first year based on performance.
- Lead strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing and high potential real estate agents to the office
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to top agents with the office, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that agents have access to top of the line training and educational opportunities
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential, and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, emphasis on residential real estate
$60,000 base plus bonus structure
About Keller Williams Wellington
Keller Williams Wellington continues to lead the market in total units and total sales volume year after year. With more than 200 agents, Keller Williams Wellington has closed more than $1 billion in real estate transactions in just the past three years.
Why Join a Keller Williams Market Center?
- Grow personally and professionally with best in the industry training, leadership growth, and mentoring
- Work with high-minded, achievement-oriented individuals who want to see you achieve your goals and be part of achieving theirs!