Keller WIlliams Merrimack Valley
We are a ROCKET SHIP, looking for our next PILOT! Are you the Rocket Captain to lead our market center - the #1 spot in all of KWRI and our world-class city? Our expectation is that this market center will take its place among the truly elite within KWRI and beyond.
About the position:
This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. This person has the desire to build a dominant real estate company. They can prove this by demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit and lead others in their previous positions.
They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth Initiative standards and Market Center goals!
Compensation: $60-70k base + bonus+ profit share – potential for $175k+, $250-350k for a solid recruiter, Medical, 401k and coaching.
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Share Market Center value/opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates
- Oversee training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key areas of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Facilitate regular sales meetings
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
- 4-year college degree required
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, emphasis on residential real estate
$60,000-$70,000 base + bonus
About Keller WIlliams Merrimack Valley
Our team is the real difference. We have a unique sense of a real family atmosphere. Our
culture is one of contribution, positivity and going above and beyond for the success of
With 185 Agents and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very
selective hiring process.
You will work with high-minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded individuals who
want to see you achieve your goals and be part of achieving theirs!