Century 21 WC Realty
The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
Compensation Package: $26,000 base + % of company dollar from sales recruits; 6 figure potential.
- Implement and execute sales planning and goals to help agents reach their minimum average income potential and maintain retention of those agents
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Collaborate with top agents on retention and increased productivity
- Results driven and able to meet recruitment goals
- Provide training for staff on job related duties, expected performance and professionalism
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Real Estate experience
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Computer and MLS experience
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Driven to succeed
- Real Estate License Preferred by not necessary.
$30,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Century 21 WC Realty
Century 21 WC Realty is located in Wellington, FL. We care about our Agents and Employees and Customers, we want our Agents and staff to feel better off for working with us. We drive a family atmosphere, but also a productive office and most of the people associated with us have been around for a number of years.