The Exceptional Home Team
This is your opportunity to join a growing top Real Estate Team!
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America. Led by the energetic and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing and technology adoption.
- Are you great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well?
- Are you looking for a highly motivated and supportive team?
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
We offer base salary plus sales bonuses.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, we want you!
- Primary job will be to drive sales.
- Guide and instruct members of the sales team whenever necessary to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Script and communicate with team members daily.
- Recruit top talent to ensure buyers and sellers are getting the best service possible.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Consult, train, mentor and coach real estate agents in revenue generation and sales strategies.
- Assess and analyze business needs and make recommendations on training plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Evaluate and implement processes/systems in support of sales.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Real Estate License is a must! Your license must be active or you must have had a license before and will be able to become actively licensed within 30 days.
- Must have three to five years of related experience in a leadership role in Sales.
- Must have Team leadership ability, positive and patient.
- Demonstrated experience building a high performing sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to drive/support rapid business growth including systems/process evaluation and implementation.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team.
- Ability to use or quickly learn a variety of technology systems our team uses.
- Must be experienced in Information management.
- Independent and self-motivated.
$100,000+ (Base Salary plus Bonuses)
About The Exceptional Home Team
THE EXCEPTIONAL HOME TEAM