Keller Williams Capital Properties
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Give regular presentations on the success of recruiting tactics
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- The primary focus of this position is recruiting and team-building with an emphasis on attracting and hiring top-producing agents.
- This person must be able to align with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve Market Center goals.
- An essential duty to consult, coach, and empower the top 20 percent of agents to set their goals and direct them to productivity solutions utilizing KW systems and models.
- Keller Williams is a technology company, and it will be fundamental to learn and understand the technologies available in order to champion office-wide roll-outs and adoption.
- The Team Leader is responsible for agent retention by empowering the office leadership team to set culture, standards and manage day-to-day affairs.
- In order to ensure agent retention and high performance, the KW learning platforms and value propositions must be felt by agents at all levels of production.
- The Team Leader is the face of the Market Center within the local community and is responsible for shaping our positive presence and brand.
- Oversee the hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent, and following up with those not selected.
- Upload job postings on all industry sites and reach out to the best professionals in the industry.
- Find new talent and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication.
- Present an update on the success of implemented hiring methods to the team on a regular basis.
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to top agents with the office, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance.
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that agents have access to top-of-the-line training and educational opportunities.
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere.
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Must have a college degree
- Familiar with online job posting tools
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- The successful candidate is high energy, loves people, and is passionate about helping them achieve their highest career potential and life goals
- They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a culture that attracts them
- The candidate is excited about learning and harnessing the resources and technologies provided by KW
- Someone with at least 2+years of real estate sales experience is highly desirable
- We are not looking for a team manager, we are looking for a Team LEADER
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- 2+ years experience in hiring, sales, or a related position
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Experience in a high-growth or start-up environment preferred
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting as well as drive work individually
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
$100,000 + bonus
About Keller Williams Capital Properties
Keller Williams Capital Properties (KWCP) continues its trajectory of growth breaking multiple records in 2020. KWCP stands out as one of the fastest-growing Keller Williams Realty International brokerages ranking in the Top 20 of all KW franchises. KWCP set new internal benchmarks for future growth, exceeding $2.6B in total sales volume, assisting over 6K families, generating over $78M in revenue, and giving almost $1M in profit share back to its agents who contributed to the company’s growth. KWCP has been honored 6x's by the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City as one of America’s fastest-growing companies, placing the company in the ICIC Hall of Fame. KWCP remains relentless in its pursuit to transform lives, careers and communities through real estate. As KWCP continues its growth, so do its Agent Entrepreneurs with almost 100 individual agents and 14 teams/groups increasing their business 20% year over year, with one agent growing her business ten-fold.