Keller Williams Capital Properties
Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- The primary focus of this position is recruiting and team-building with an emphasis on attracting and hiring top-producing agents.
- This person must be able to align with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve Market Center goals.
- An essential duty to consult, coach, and empower the top 20 percent of agents to set their goals and direct them to productivity solutions utilizing KW systems and models.
- Keller Williams is a technology company, and it will be fundamental to learn and understand the technologies available in order to champion office-wide roll-outs and adoption.
- The Team Leader is responsible for agent retention by empowering the office leadership team to set culture, standards and manage day-to-day affairs.
- In order to ensure agent retention and high performance, the KW learning platforms and value propositions must be felt by agents at all levels of production.
- The Team Leader is the face of the Market Center within the local community and is responsible for shaping our positive presence and brand.
- Oversee the hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent, and following up with those not selected.
- Upload job postings on all industry sites and reach out to the best professionals in the industry.
- Find new talent and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication.
- Present an update on the success of implemented hiring methods to the team on a regular basis.
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to top agents with the office, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance.
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that agents have access to top-of-the-line training and educational opportunities.
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Must have a college degree
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- The successful candidate is high energy, loves people, and is passionate about helping them achieve their highest career potential and life goals
- They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a culture that attracts them
- The candidate is excited about learning and harnessing the resources and technologies provided by KW
- Someone with at least 2+years of real estate sales experience is highly desirable
- We are not looking for a team manager, we are looking for a Team LEADER
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- 2+ years experience in hiring, sales, or a related position
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Experience in a high-growth or start-up environment preferred
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting as well as drive work individually
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
$100,000 + bonus
About Keller Williams Capital Properties
Keller Williams Capital Properties (KWCP) continues its trajectory of growth, breaking multiple records in 2021. To date, KWCP stands out as one of the fastest-growing Keller Williams Realty International brokerages ranking in the Top 20 of all KW franchises. This year, KWCP set new internal benchmarks for future growth, exceeding $3.15B in total sales volume, serving nearly 7K families, generating over $80MM in revenue, and sharing nearly $1MM in profit back to its agents who contributed to the company’s growth.
Through a constantly expanding diverse and talented team, KWCP successfully delivers on their commitment to providing outstanding client service while making a purposeful impact on our neighborhoods and deliberate difference within the communities we serve. As KWCP continues its growth, so does its Agent Entrepreneurs; with 100+ individual agents, teams & groups increasing their business by over 20% year-over-year!