The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Familiar with online job posting tools
- 4-year college degree required
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
About The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team
The Jim Bottrell Team is within the Top 1% of all Realtors in the United States (in closed transactions). The Jim Bottrell Team helped serve over 200 families buy or sell a home in 2019. Jim has earned the Five Star Award for Top Real Estate Agents offering premier customer service for the last 8 years in a row, as featured in San Diego Magazine.
It is quickly realized that we bring a lot more to the table than your typical Real Estate Agents.
As Jim’s father, a former Major in the United States Marine Corps, told us, “When you have the experience that you have, it pretty much means that Real Estate is what you are going to do in life.”
In Real Estate, just like in the Marine Corps, integrity, leadership, discipline, and a very strong work ethic are critical for obvious reasons. You need somebody you can trust, somebody that will lead you through the process, and somebody that will work hard and smart for you. You can accept no substitutions.