Marker Real Estate
Recruiter for an INC 500 Company
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic and determined individual to fill our Recruiter position for our industry leading Real Estate Brokerage.
Work for one of the fastest growing companies in America. In 2018, Marker Real Estate ranked 310 on the Inc 5000 list and was named a top 100 business in America by the Small Business Expo.
We're only looking for the most talented people... If you think you have what it takes to work in an extremely fast pace environment and you want to grow personally and professionally then reach out to us!
The person qualified for this position has experience in cultivating leads and setting appointments as well as documenting all client communication in an active CRM database.
The Recruiter position is often the first impression prospective agents have with our company so personality, communication skills and attention to detail are all critical skills. The ability to articulate the company value while confidently controlling the conversation is extremely important as this is what leads to setting qualified appointments and hire agents. The Recruiting team plays a pivotal role by driving end-to-end recruitment strategies that land top talent. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, will work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
MINIMUM 1 YEAR OF REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- Prospect for clients, all day every day.
- Flexible hours.
- Holding Agents accountable. This includes tracking Agents’ performance to ensure certain standards are maintained. Enforcement of these standards is of high importance.
- Engage with all your prospects constantly so that you are top of mind.
- Building relationships, appointment setting and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication and interviewing, face to face appointments and networking with agents.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and metrics to management.
- Manage cultivation of inbound inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates.
- Minimum of 1 year Real Estate experience required.
- An action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve big goals.
- Innate sales talent: Do you develop strong relationships?
- Thick skin: Those who succeed at a high level face rejection frequently.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
$100,000+ base plus commission
About Marker Real Estate
Kevin Markarian had enjoyed success as a top San Francisco realtor, yet he spotted an opportunity to disrupt the industry with a fresh approach to lead generation and lead conversion. Founded in 2014, Marker Real Estate achieved rapid success as one of the nation’s most innovative companies. Word is spreading in industry circles about Marker’s unique approach to digital marketing communications via a transparent, inclusive client-focused strategy. In 2018, Marker Real Estate ranked 310 on the Inc 5000 list and was named a top 100 business in America by the Small Business Expo.