Nevada Real Estate Group, Keller Williams Realty, Group One, Inc.
We are looking for an individual with a burning desire to build the dominant real estate company in their market. We seek at least 2–3 years of recruiting and/or real estate experience and consistent performance in the top 5 percent of your office.
Colleagues say this about you…
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this through demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers. Again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership and mentorship. You excel equally at relationships with talent at all stages of their career. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits.
- Oversee the training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key area of business
- Manage the administrative team while hiring, training, consulting, and holding them accountable
- Attain dominate market share in target markets
- Lead the development of associates to minimum average income per associate
- Set and meet goals for appointments, gross and net recruits and profitability
- Past success as a recruiter
- Problem-solving skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Would be helpful if you have previous MLS experience
About Nevada Real Estate Group, Keller Williams Realty, Group One, Inc.
We are the #1 Team with Keller Williams Realty in Nevada. We strive to be the best and offer the best service to our clients. We have a fun and exciting team environment helping everyone to be successful. We are always looking for talented people to join our amazing team.