The Marriott Group
We are in need of a professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Great at time management and organization
- Must have a college degree
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
$75,000 - $115,000 yearly
About The Marriott Group
The Marriott Group is a top producing real estate team that provides the systems, tools, training, mentorship, coaching & LEADS for agents to be successful. We are expanding across the country and can provide leads no matter where you live!