Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing them down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Complete onboarding process with all new agent-partners.
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- 4-year college degree required
$30,000 - $150,000 yearly
EverAgent, a Texas-wide brokerage, is the vision of co-owners Lynn Beardslee and Monica Grosu. They both had similar dreams, to revolutionize the Real Estate business for agents, and a passion to help others succeed.
With the freedom to launch their own brand in 2021, EverAgent emerged on the scene. They wanted a company where agents are valued and treated as partners. The BAP program, (Broker Agent Partnership) is at the core of their company.
Your forever brokerage!