Our ideal candidate is a professional Real Estate Recruiter who is detail oriented with excellent communication skills and is an organized professional who can easily recognize talent.
- Identify new real estate agents that can meet the demands of our growing business
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process and work directly with our hiring managers
- Guide candidates through interviewing, evaluation, and hiring process
- Identify new business opportunities and attract new real estate agents through networking, cold calling, email outreach, and other innovative means of recruitment
- Establish and maintain strong long-term relationships with existing real estate agents, gaining a deep understanding of their needs and environment which will allow for repeat business
- Develop long-term networking relationships and incentive programs with key resources to broaden the pool of potential real estate agents
- Partner with the hiring team to create a positive and seamless new hire experience
- Utilize various channels to look for potential candidates, contact passive candidates, and build talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience, preferably in real estate
- Able to find and engage candidates across a variety of specializations
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with the ability to be adaptable
- Driven by high-volume recruiting and meeting deadlines for candidate onboarding
- Highly organized
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong multitasker
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
Mambality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.