Realty ONE Group Gold Standard
The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Grow our reach in target markets
- Provide training for new and experienced sales associates in key area of business
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Communicate our company values with recruits
- Prepare and lead regularly held sales meetings
- A team player who enjoys working for the benefits of the team
- Team leadership ability
- History of recruiting skills
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Previous Real Estate experience preferred
- Decisive and proactive
- Great people skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Realty ONE Group Gold Standard
When it comes to the Pittsburgh area real estate, there’s no one better to turn to than Realty ONE Group Gold Standard. Realty ONE Group Gold Standard is the first ROG in Pittsburgh/Western PA area. With extreme success on the West Coast, the owners have decided that it’s a great fit for the renovation of Pittsburgh and what it stands for. Realty ONE Group is the #1 fastest growing real estate brand in the United States.
Keeping with the Black and Gold Standard in Pittsburgh, former Chiropractor Michael Hanlon and Graphic Designer, Dionne Malush have partnered to create an enthusiastic, high energy real estate company that focuses on the agent. Their goals are to put the agents in a modern environment, one that helps the agent grow exponentially while increasing the money in their pocket.