Discover Real Estate
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Familiar with online job posting tools
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Great at time management and organization
$22 - $24 hourly
About Discover Real Estate
Discover Real Estate offers a personal, relaxed, and professional experience that inspires confidence while setting clients at ease. Together the team works diligently to develop trust, loyalty, and lasting relationships so your real estate experiences are always as smooth and as successful as possible. Striving to provide a customer experience that is unmatched in the real estate industry, her team guides you through each transaction with patience, frequent communication, comprehensive client education, and expert advice.