Keller Williams Realty Maui
Director of Growth/Co-Team Leader Opportunity
Keller Williams Realty Maui is seeking an energetic, driven leader who is looking for a career opportunity. Are you a top producer with a track record of sales and leadership? Do others describe you as a dynamic, focused and talented professional?
If so, the #1 Real Estate company in North America has a recruiting and leadership position available immediately. We are seeking a dynamic and highly impressive person to help GROW one of our successful franchises, on the beautiful island of Maui.
We are looking for a highly assertive, driven, and people-oriented individual who operates with a high sense of urgency. Candidate must have a strong track record of success, communication and sales skills, be able to naturally connect with others, and enthusiasm to build the most dominant real estate company in their market. Must have the ability to influence professionals and a strong desire to adopt and use technology on a daily basis.
Do you have big life goals and view learning and personal growth as the foundation of your career plan? This opportunity may be the right vehicle for you. Top-performing Leaders have the potential to earn six figures + per year. If you want a career where you are paid in direct proportion to your performance with no income or opportunity ceiling, apply today!
- Partner with Team Leader to recruit new talent
- Assist Team Leader with and/or lead Team Meetings
- Research competition and develop strategies for transitioning agents into Keller Williams (KW)
- Drive associates toward proficiency in the use of KW technology, resources, and tools
- Meet with weekly and support agents to review their production goals and hold them accountable to completion of actions
- Track agents’ results and share information with the Team Leader
- Participate in Career Development Committees
- Marketing and Public Relations duties for our office
- Work with Team Leader and Brokers to answer agents’ and staff Real Estate Business questions
- Assist Team Leader and Market Center Administrator (MCA) in managing staff and agents to acceptable professionalism job performance
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Learning based
- Influencer in business and/or community
- Sales track record - 2 years preferred
- State of Hawaii Real Estate License (can be acquired) – minimum 2 years preferred
- Proficiency with adapting new technology (internet, intranet software programs)
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Paragon/MLS proficiency
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem solving skills
- Recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Eager to develop mastery of the KW core agent curriculum: MREA, IGNITE, Lead Generation, Seller Buyer Mastery; scripts for all aspects of real estate; and KW models and systems
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel for conferences and trainings
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty Maui
Keller Williams Realty Maui is a dynamic, growing, and profitable real estate company with offices in Kahului, Kihei and Lahaina on Maui and in Hilo and Kona on the island of Hawaii.