Marker Real Estate
The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., PLs) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Lead the development of associates to minimum average income per associate
- Meets or exceeds goals set for appointments, recruits and profitability
- Manage all competitor, customer and market research
- Establish and implement increased productivity and retention procedures with sales team
- Achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability
- Proactive, positive attitude
- A proven record of sales experience and success
- Computer and MLS experience
- Team leadership ability
- Great people skills
About Marker Real Estate
Founded in 2014, Marker Real Estate achieved rapid success as one of the nation’s most innovative companies. Word is spreading in industry circles about Marker’s unique approach to digital marketing communications via a transparent, inclusive, client-focused strategy. In 2018, Marker Real Estate ranked 310 on the Inc 5000 list and was named a top 100 business in America by the Small Business Expo.