Eric Forney Companies
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our teams and offices. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional that can recognize and engage with talented people. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today!
- Setup and execute a process for identifying quality recruits and engaging them to build report, conduct needs analysis, and determine how our organization can be their solution
- Obtain commitments from new and experienced recruits to join the organization
- Ensure new recruits to the organization are fully integrated and welcomed with a world-class experience
- Fully accountable, with a high degree of autonomy, for the quality of new hires and retention through the hiring and integration process
- Maintain accurate records of all applicants and what steps have been taken in the recruiting and integration process
- Contribute in Leadership Meetings to share your knowledge and real-world experience while being receptive to needed changes in order to meet the needs of the organization
- 4-year college degree required
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Eric Forney Companies
At the Eric Forney Companies, we are leaders. We exceed goals. We refute mediocrity. We welcome challenges. We believe that our culture of personal growth leads to fulfillment and a big life. We choose to live without limits. We are committed to learning, working, and playing each day. We are the company of the future.