HomeSmart Fine Properties - Houston
The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Prepare and lead regularly held sales meetings
- Meet with top 20 percent of agents to establish retention and productivity procedures
- Spearhead plan and selling goals of each associate to help them reach their minimum average income potential
- Share company value/opportunities with recruits
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Previous Real Estate experience preferred
- Problem-solving skills
- Extraordinary people skills
- Experience and knowledge of MLS is extremely helpful
$48,000 yearly (salary plus bonus)
About HomeSmart Fine Properties - Houston
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart International quickly became the fastest growing real estate brokerage firm in Arizona. HomeSmart International is ranked in the top 10 real estate brokerages in the United States and the number one brokerage firm in the Phoenix market. Today, the brand has 127 offices in 17 states and more than 14,000+ agents nationwide.