We are looking for an individual with a burning desire to build the dominant real estate company in their market. We seek at least 2–3 years of recruiting and/or real estate experience and consistent performance in the top 5 percent of your office.
Colleagues say this about you…
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this through demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers. Again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership and mentorship. You excel equally at relationships with talent at all stages of their career. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits. Compensation is base plus bonuses.
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions for agents
- Build agency to acceptable profitability
- Spearhead plan and selling goals of each associate to help them reach their minimum average income potential
- Reach out to prospective jobseekers and begin the initial employment screening process
- Achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- MLS experience helpful
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Past success as a recruiter
- People oriented
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$100,000+ at plan
About Crosstown Realtors
With transactions totaling nearly $100,000,000 in 2018, Crosstown Realtors is the top producing real estate brokerage in our marketplace. Our vision is to grow to 500+ Agents in the next 5 years. We understand to do this we have to hire amazing people to join our amazing team!