Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Give regular presentations on the success of recruiting tactics
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Recruit Agents Daily!
- Work on creative ways to Retain Agents!
- Help Train Agents!
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- You Must have a Real Estate License to work with Crosstown!
- Reliable Car
- Cell Phone
- Laptop Computer
$100,000 at Plan ($35,000 Base plus Bonuses)
About Crosstown Realtors
With transactions totaling nearly $100,000,000 annually, Crosstown Realtors is the top producing real estate brokerage in our marketplace. Our vision is to grow to 500+ Agents in the next 5 years. We understand to do this we have to hire amazing people to join our amazing team!