Recruiter needed as soon as possible!
We are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our Real Estate Team and manage our full-cycle recruiting processes.
Internal Recruiter responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online and designing employee referral programs. To be successful in this role, you should have an HR academic background along with work experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates.
- Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
- Reach out to prospective jobseekers and begin the initial employment screening process
- Share company value/opportunities with recruits
- Set and meet goals for appointments, gross and net recruits and profitability
- Results driven and able to meet recruitment goals
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Help new hires onboard
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Recruiting skills are preferred
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (e.g. job simulation activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Be a positive person to be around and an excellent addition to our team culture
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$17.50+ per hour plus commission
About HomeSalesCO LLC
We are a family owned brokerage with 50+ years of experience in the real estate field. We have grown into a team over the past few years and now have too many leads to handle! We are constantly looking to add great new members to our family. We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.
We'd love for you to join our team and are excited to help you reach new heights!