The Haro Group
The Haro Group is hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to join their amazing team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. This is a full-time position for an energetic, enthusiastic, and outgoing leader. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success as a leader in residential real estate. They also likely have a history of rising to the top in any endeavor they attempt. Additionally, they are dynamic and influential, and are passionate about training, recruiting, and helping others grow. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today!
- Salary and Incentive Compensation with no cap on potential earnings
- First-year estimated earnings: $150,000-$180,000+
- 401k with Company Match
- KW Profit Share
- Recruiting bonus
- Profit share based on year-over-year growth
- Stipend benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Be the standard-bearer, leading by example all under your charge.
- Meet or exceed company targets for growth in Agents and Production.
- Guide Agents in setting yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals. Lead and hold Agents accountable for achieving their goals.
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to Agents, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance.
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that Agents have access to top-tier training and educational opportunities.
- Recruit new, emerging, and proven real estate Agents that align with The Haro Group’s mission, values, and performance standards. Oversee the onboarding and ongoing training for new and experienced Agents.
- Lead coaching and accountability meetings with Agents. Lead or assist in leading daily sales meetings, script practice, and lead generation sessions.
- Lead generation and pipeline management. Monitor daily activity and ensure effective lead generation and follow-up activities.
- Oversee and lead performance and growth of the Inside Sales Team.
- In alignment with The Haro Group’s mission, be a catalyst for continuous improvement and whole-life growth. Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges Agents to reach their potential, and also provides for a caring, people-first atmosphere.
- Collaborate with CEO, COO, Director of Operations, Success Team, and others to ensure standards and expectations are being met.
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Proven track record in residential real estate sales and leadership
- Top-producing sales or recruiting track record
- Extraordinary people, sales, leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Experience training people to their highest potential
- Recruiting knowledge is a PLUS (any industry is acceptable)
- Goal setting, planning, and accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Career development and training skills
- Extensive phone sales experience
- Computer/technology experience preferred
- Desire to be part of a high-performing team, and willingness to model and lead the way for others
$150,000 - $180,000
About The Haro Group
The Haro Group is a Residential Real Estate Sales organization based in Greenville, SC with a mission to work heartily so the communities our sovereign God has placed us in thrive. We’re an award-winning Inc. 5000, high-growth, mission-oriented company.