Homestead & Co
We are in need of a professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Great at time management and organization
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
About Homestead & Co
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.