Realty Concierge Group
Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Scrub through the applicants we generate, find new talent for our sales team, and reach out and do the first phone interview with the potential new agent using the questions we provide you
- Be efficient at explaining our New Agent Bootcamp and give just enough info to create urgency to move on to the second interview
- Track results in the computer program and spreadsheet we provide
- Put steps in place to add to our Recruiting Manual when you find best practices that will help the next intern to ramp up quicker
- Refresh job ad when the computer program says its time
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Great at time management and organization
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
About Realty Concierge Group
What Makes Us Different? Our 30 day Bootcamp, Ongoing Training, and More!
We understand that changing careers can be scary and that holds people back from following their dreams, so what we did was created a 30-Day Bootcamp that will teach people how to be an agent and how to find business.
Once people finish Bootcamp, they will be ready to hit the ground running with all of the tools that most other NEW agents NEVER learn. We have the best, brightest and kindest people on our team. The backgrounds of our agents vary widely from customer service, sales, health care, and education. They all share an open-mind, willingness to learn, unfaltering dedication to service, and a bottomless well of motivation towards growth.
We require all candidates to take a DISC Personality Assessment when applying for a position with Realty Concierge Group.