Remax Agent Team
We are looking for an individual with a burning desire to add to a dominant real estate company in their market. We seek at least 2–3 years of recruiting and/or real estate experience and consistent performance in the top 5 percent of your office.
Colleagues say this about you:
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this through demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers. Again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership and mentorship. You excel equally at relationships with talent at all stages of their career. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits.
- Meets or exceeds goals set for appointments, recruits and profitability
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Share company value/opportunities with recruits
- Provide training for new and experienced sales associates in key area of business
- Building an effective team by providing guidance and coaching to team members
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- People oriented
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- A proven record of sales experience and success
- History of recruiting skills
$15 - $20 per hour
About Remax Agent Team
We are a busy real estate team working for RE/MAX.