Power of 2 Realty
We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional real estate receptionist for our busy office. This position requires administrative and clerical duties to support our realtor team, a customer service approach, and excellent communication skills. If you’re looking to pursue a career in the real estate industry, this is a great place to get your start! If this sounds like a fit, please start your application today!
- Manage front desk receptionist duties such as faxing, sorting incoming mail, handling phone calls, and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Prepare the reception area by making it tidy for visitors and ensure all office supplies are stocked
- Monitor all visitors by recording their names in the visitor log, and assure all employees have identification
- Communicate effectively with clients, other real estate agents, and loan processors throughout a transaction.
- Support realtor team with administrative and clerical duties as needed
- At least one year of office experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant is necessary
- GED or high school diploma is required
- Exceptional attention to detail, time-management, and multi-tasking skills are needed
- Basic real estate knowledge and experience is helpful, but not require
- Superior customer service, computer skills (especially Microsoft Office and Google), and excellent communication skills are necessary
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Power of 2 Realty
Our name may be Power of 2 Realty, but we know that the benefits homeownership provides are innumerable. It’s our mission to help you experience as many of those benefits as possible, and important to us that you enjoy the entire process, from our first meeting to the day you’re holding the keys to your new home. Whether you’re buying, selling, or investing, our expert knowledge of the local market, latest technology, and negotiating strategies will ensure that you’re not just always on the right track but always have the momentum to move forward on it.