Unlimited Real Estate Corp.
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator, fluent in English and Spanish with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. This is a full-time position. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Highly detailed - System and task-oriented
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Proficient in Microsoft applications like excel, word, PowerPoint, ...
- Professional demeanor
- Take care of finding and scheduling real estate agent training and presentations for each month
- In charge of ordering office supplies, the office is organized and everything working properly
- With some functions of the onboarding team for new agents
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area as organizing corporate team events
- Compile and distribute weekly/ monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Problem-solving skills, proactive, positive, and learning-based attitude
About Unlimited Real Estate Corp.
Unlimited Real Estate is a company founded at the end of 2005, with the strong purpose of maintaining until today a personalized service supported by a team backstage and a strong tech system. With the commitment to follow ethical values that distinguish us throughout the entire process of each transaction. The best interest of our clients will always come first as we are dedicated to the development of long-term client relationships. That's why we have dedicated ourselves to strongly training our agents to be professional experts in this business, with deep knowledge in the areas of south Florida and up-to-date with the real estate market changes, ensuring that they maintain our same principles Ethics.