The superintendent will be a very handy person who has knowledge in basic maintenance, plumbing, electrical, heating/AC, Painting, and simple renovations. They will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of many properties. Including but not limited to – Snow removal, debris, Landscaping, maintaining sidewalks and green space - Weather permitting.
• Quick learner, team player, service based individual, organized and efficient
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Great time management skills
• Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
• Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
• Works well under pressure
• Able to follow instructions
• Knowledge of Landlord and tenant board and forms
• A Full G License
• Background check necessary
• Good driving record *Must Provide a Drivers Abstract*
• Previous experience is a MUST
• Will be required to work on weekends when required
• Be on call
• Familiarity with apartment unit layouts and infrastructures
• Ability to communicate well with tenants and staff
• Willingness to uphold company standards for safety, tenant service and efficiency
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge in construction, property management or facility maintenance
• 1-3 years of service experience
I am dedicated, determined and professional; doing what I love is an inner satisfaction to me, making it not only a career but also a hobby. I find it very gratifying being able to make other's dreams of owning their own home come true. With fit characteristics for the real estate market, day after day, I conclude that my biggest satisfaction is the “satisfaction of my clients.” This way I distinguish a tireless battle from the beginning to the end of my client’s real estate process.
We are currently on a path to growth and are looking forward to you joining the team!