The Superintendent will be a very handy person who has knowledge in basic maintenance, plumbing, electrical, heating/AC, painting and simple renovations. They will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of many properties. Including but not limited to – snow removal, debris, landscaping, maintaining sidewalks and green space - weather permitting.
- Working under the direction of the immediate supervisor, the Property Superintendent performs maintenance and repairs on properties, grounds and equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems when they arise and monitor the work of tradespeople for major renovations when necessary. Ensure adherence to rules and regulations.
- Responsible for additional duties for a Real Estate Office such as; Open House signs (Placing and Removing), lock box maintenance, placing and removing sold riders, delivery of gifts to clients, company vehicle maintenance and other errands that might come up.
- The Superintendent will also be asked to assist in Rental Showings.
- Quick learner, team player, service based individual, organized and efficient.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Great time management skills.
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems.
- Works well under pressure.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Knowledge of Landlord and tenant board and forms.
- A Full G License.
- 1-3 years of service experience.
- Background check necessary.
- Good driving record *Must Provide a Drivers Abstract*.
- Previous experience is a MUST.
- Will be required to work on weekends when required.
- Be on call.
- Familiarity with apartment unit layouts and infrastructures.
- Ability to communicate well with tenants and staff.
- Willingness to uphold company standards for safety, tenant service and efficiency.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge in construction, property management or facility maintenance.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License.
About KW Toronto
In 2005 I reached the goal of becoming a Sales Representative, gaining my license in that year, but I couldn’t stop there! My love for this business, for people, and the desire to help everyone find their spot in a community that they can call home, was the fire that just kept burning. By 2007 I became a licensed Broker.
I am constantly trying to make the current year the “best year yet!” and that has not changed. Our mission is to deliver excellent customer service and 100% satisfaction to each and every one of our clients in their Real Estate endeavors.
My vision is to continually grow as a company, team, and community and also personally so that we can unite the businesses of Toronto – making a difference and having a lasting and positive impact on everyone we come in contact with.